Z Flex Novavent Stainless Steel Venting is designed for use with boilers, high efficiency
gas and oil heaters and water heaters where cool flue gases are vented under
pressure. Novavent contains a built-in, fail-safe gasket and locking band
connection. No sealant is required.
Z Flex Novavent is the perfect Venting choice for the
Takagi TK4-IN, Takagi TKjr-2-IN,
Takagi TM2 Tankless Water Heaters and any other Gas Applicance that uses 4 Inch CAT III Venting.
Zvent has Wall thimbles, vent terminators, straight vent lengths, elbows and more. We also have
accessories such as drain tube kits and sealant. Will work for any other
Category II, III and IV gas heating appliance too!
Z Flex Novavent Stainless Steel Venting Features & Benefits
- ZVent ZFlex has Gasketed Connections: no sealant required
- Highest Pressure Rating in the Industry: more than 3 times the standard
- Fusion Welded Pipe Seams: provides an air-tight seam, smooth finish, better fit
- 1 Inch Clearance to Combustibles: can be installed with minimum clearance
(subject to manufacturer suggestion)
- The only metallic special gas vent pipe that can be cut to length on site
- 15 year limited warranty